Colorprint CRYSTAL MATT
Available in glossy and matt finish.
The product is REACH approved.
The product is certified Öko-Tex® Standard 100 Class II.
Transparent PVC heat seal material, created for inkjet digital printing & cutting systems with solvent, eco solvent or thermoresin based inks. Suitable for light colored fabrics.
Average thickness: 100 micron.
Due to the many different base materials available on the market, the following heat transferinstructions are given as guideline only:
Plotter settings (eg. with ROLAND VP-300 plotter)
Blade: new at 5o° Minimum required pressure: 50 gf
Temperature: 160÷165°C Time: 15” Pressure: medium (3÷4 bar)
1) Remove the protective layer
2) Print in reverse on the side previously covered by the protective layer, and cut
3) Let the print dry at least 12 hours before rolling up, overlaying or heat transferring the
4) Weed the exceeding material
5) Heat apply with its own polyester backing
6) Remove the support once cold
Cotton, polyester and blends of these materials (not suited for treated and dye sublimation fabrics)
(wait 24h after the heat transfer) 50°C max. – inside out – do not use bleach or other aggressive
Dry-clean: no Tumble dry: no